This is an Agreement between You, the parent/guardian of the VoxFresh singer, and VoxFresh Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 12159598), whose registered office is at 6 Westfield Way, Newbury, RG14 5NF.
By following the joining process at our Website to become a Member of VoxFresh Ltd you are accepting the terms and conditions in this Membership Agreement. Your child should only join if you are willing to accept them.
Membership and Payment
1. This Membership Agreement commences once you have accepted the terms during the online joining process. By accepting these terms you are agreeing to pay any applicable fees which are shown as the subscription cost.
2. By your child becoming a member of VoxFresh you consent to receiving communications relating to their membership, events and opportunities.
3. We use trusted third party services to manage VoxFresh membership operations. We will not sell or give your data to anyone else.
4. The resources used in VoxFresh are the intellectual property of VoxFresh and cannot be replicated under any circumstance. If found to be used, legal action will ensue against the individual.
5. You are entitled to access and use resources for your child’s personal use. These will only be available provided your fees are up to date.
6. VoxFresh rehearsals run weekly in term time as per the publicised calendar on voxfresh.com. VoxFresh reserves the right to alter the schedule and/or location of rehearsals where necessary. No refunds will be given in these circumstances. VoxFresh will always endeavour to give as much notice as possible for any changes made to regular scheduled rehearsals.
7. Membership costs may vary each academic year and advance notification will be given of this change. The fees payable are inclusive of VAT at the rate applicable at the current time.
8. You have the right to cancel this Agreement within 14 days from the start of the Agreement without giving any reason, but you must let us know you wish to do so within the 14 day cancellation period. Please notify us by email at email@example.com. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day you accept the terms. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient if you send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
9. In case of dispute you must show that you cancelled the Agreement in accordance with the cancellation terms.
10. If you cancel your child’s Membership within the 14 day period we will refund to you on request the fees paid for the remainder of the term no later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel, less the cost of rehearsals to the date of cancellation.
11. After the 14 day cancellation period, you are required to give half an academic term’s notice of cancellation. Membership can be terminated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees will then be payable for the following half term regardless of your child’s attendance.
12. Membership subscriptions are payable monthly and purchased as a recurring payment on the VoxFresh website. In the case of cancellation, the final month of payment will be calculated by the VoxFresh admin team to account for the notice period and you will be informed of the final payment date.
13. Subscriptions last for an academic year and will need re-purchasing to maintain your singer’s membership the following year.
14. Subscription payments must be paid on dates given or arranged. Any failed or late payments will incur an administration fee of £10.
15. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
16. VoxFresh reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate this agreement if it is felt to be in the best interests of the company, a VoxFresh group, its staff or volunteers for it to do so.
1. You agree to pay us any applicable fees on the date shown in the online joining process and in the emails sent to you by VoxFresh.
2. You must use the VoxFresh downloads in the proper manner and you must consult your Vocal Coach or VoxFresh staff if you are unsure.
3. You agree that your and your child’s actions at any or all VoxFresh rehearsals, events, performances, social gatherings or any other occasions with VoxFresh, will not bring VoxFresh into disrepute.
4. You will undertake to meet any legal conditions or obligations placed on you by any court of law including, should the need arise, removing yourself or your child from any rehearsals well as, but not limited to, any event, performance or social occasion run by VoxFresh. Where VoxFresh identifies that you have breached a legal obligation it reserves the right to cancel your or your child’s membership and no refunds will be given in these circumstances.
6. You are responsible for notifying VoxFresh if you wish to cancel your or your child’s membership.
7. You agree to advise us immediately of any changes to your member details by either updating your online profile or by contacting the VoxFresh office directly.
Code of Conduct
VoxFresh aims to create a safe and positive environment for all its Members and staff. In order to do this, we must ensure acceptable standards of behaviour from our Members.
1. All Members should be punctual to rehearsals and adhere to times and guidelines set by VoxFresh. If you know your child will be arriving late, contact the VoxFresh mobile on 07752 976788 or advise the office in advance.
2. All Members should respond to the leadership of the Vocal Coach and official VoxFresh staff members.
3. Members should be co-operative with both VoxFresh staff and fellow VoxFresh Members and uphold an equal-opportunity environment. Any form of negative or bullying behaviour, whether written or verbal, towards others including VoxFresh Members, Vocal Coaches, the VoxFresh office staff or to the rehearsal and performance environment/staff or audience will lead to the immediate cancellation of Membership. In this case, Membership payments will not be refunded.
4. Social media groups linked to VoxFresh must comply with the Malicious Communications Act 1988 and The Communications Act 2003.
5. Members should understand clearly that VoxFresh cannot be held financially responsible for damage caused by misconduct.
6. VoxFresh members should not use mobile phone devices in a session. Any social media communications outside of a VoxFresh session should not discuss or display VoxFresh members without prior permission from a member of VoxFresh staff.
Following the Covid-19 pandemic, additional procedures and protocols are in place to implement maximum risk mitigation. These are communicated to all members and copies are available on request. All Members and parents/guardians must adhere to these protocols. Failure to do so could result in termination of membership.
Health and Safety
1. VoxFresh is not responsible for damage to person or personal belongings whilst attending rehearsals and performances or before and after rehearsals and performances.
2. VoxFresh will always have a first aid trained member of staff present to care for the wellbeing of the young people in their care.
3. Members are responsible for their own property whilst attending all rehearsals and performances.
1. We may communicate VoxFresh related information to you by email, mobile phone, social media or by post.
2. We will notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions.
1. Only your child the person named in the online joining process, can benefit from this Agreement.
2. If any of the terms of this Agreement are invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms can still be enforced.
3. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales.
4. You should print a copy of this Agreement for future reference.
Collection of your Personal Information
1. Any additional services (including, for example singing or instrumental lessons) which you contract for or agree to pay for with your Vocal Coach, do not form part of your VoxFresh Membership Agreement and the Terms & Conditions of this Agreement will not apply to them. You should be aware that if you enter into any Agreement for additional services, you are entering into an Agreement with those individuals and not with VoxFresh Ltd.
2. We do not accept any liability for any losses, damage, personal injury or other loss caused by any negligent act or omission of those providing the additional services which are specifically excluded from the Membership Agreement and VoxFresh Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for the same.
VoxFresh Ltd. is a registered company (No. 12159598).
The registered address and postal address is: 6 Westfield Way, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5NF
VoxFresh Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
For any enquiries please contact us at email@example.com.